<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/378615337960097954?origin\x3dhttp://huney-lurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <br>


♥ her` Ads - Nuffnang





♥ the` Girl



RAIN; RUIXIAN
25JULY19EIGHTY-SEVEN
EX-BROOKSIAN
EX-NP
PERSONAL.ASSISTANT
FULL-TIME PRINCESS



free hit counter
ever since 10MAY2008



♥ her` LuRvEs

#1lurve* The LAU's Famiily
#2lurve* My Hubbee, Mr.Liew! ♥
#3lurve* All my be-lurve brothers, siistas & frenz!
#4lurve* singing -> lalalala~
#5lurve* taking photos - i'm the foto freak
#6lurve* blue roses & pink tulip
#7lurve* candies ; sweets ; lollipop
#8lurve* sleeping -> (^(oo)^)zZzZ
#9lurve* piggy; barbie; zhu
#10lurve* strawberry cheese cake ice-cream! yums!
#11lurve* EEYORE & hellokitty!



♥ the` WiishLiist

#wiish1 >> Nokia N86!
#wiish2 >> LV Neverfull MM
#wiish3 >> PANASONIC LUMIX DSLR
#wiish4 >> Pink HP mini
#wiish5 >> Driving License
#wiish6 >> Overseas Trip with Hubbee ♥
#wiish7 >> Learn How to BAKE
#wiish8 >> Learn How to COOK
#wiish9 >> have my own CLARINET
#wiish10 >> Happily Ever After



♥ her` CliQues

IN LURVING MEMORIES - MIKI LAU ♥
boy, i misses eu lots..

MY ♥

SEC-SCH BESTIES: MICH&VON


POLY MATES: u6


My JOV*huney


♥ the` eXitS

x[mOi`webby]x

x[AnnE]x
x[AnTzX;kOr]x

x[Becca]x
x[bErtiNa]x
x[BiAo]x

x[CaSsAnDrA]x

x[Dre]x

x[fArAh]x

x[gEkPenG]x

x[JiaJin]x

x[kAmiyAh]x

x[LeOnG]x

x[miKi;diDi]x
x[miCheLle]x

x[NBSS Concert Band]x
x[NBSS Alumni Band]x

x[qi]x

x[ReGina]x
x[ReiZo]x

x[SaiFun]x
x[SeokYu]x
x[SeRinA]x
x[sHerWyn]x
x[ShiRin]x

x[tHoMaS]x

x[XiA]x
x[XiNhUe]x
x[XiNhUi]x

x[yH]x
x[YS]x
x[yuLinG]x
x[yUn]x



♥ her` ScReAmZ..





♥ the` tWitTer!




♥ her` AlL-tiMe fAvE!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com




♥ the` ReMiNiScE
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010




♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:
Base-Codes (:



♥ Tuesday, May 6, 2008

☆ Same Script, Different Cast. ☆

a song to share again. Same Script, Different Cast by Whitney Houston & Debroah Cox. ((:



I know he's leaving me for you
Who said that, who told you
That is true
What is he telling you
Could it be the same things that he told me

He told me that he loved me
(I heard that)
he told me I was beautiful
how did you know, how did you know
cause I played the scene before

CHORUS
This is a retake of my life
I was his star for many nights
Now the roles have changed
And you're the leading lady in his life
Lights, camera, now you're on
Just remember you've been warned
Enjoy it now, cause it won't last
Same script, different cast

What you're saying could be true
But how can I take advice from you
I'm not hating
But I wish the one before me
Would have warned me too

Don't say no more (lalalala)
Uncover your ears girl
I'm not listening (lalalala)
But I know you hear me
Maybe my reasons are wrong
But I know that you believe me

CHORUS

It's your fault you didn't love him enough
That's the problem
I loved him too much
And when you love him
He becomes unattracted to you

Oh no, he's changed and I'll prove you wrong
So go away, leave us the hell alone
He loves me (he'll hurt you)
He'll stay with me (he'll leave you)
For sure, for sure

CHORUS

This is a retake of your life
You were his star for many nights
But now the roles have changed
I'm the leading lady in his life
Lights, camera now you're on
Just remember you've been warned
Enjoy it now, cause this will last
I'm his future, you're his past

This is a retake of my life (of your life)
I was his star for many nights
Now the roles have changed
And you're the leading lady in his life
Lights, camera now you're on
Just remember you've been warned
Enjoy it now (just watch us now)
Cause it won't last (I know it will last)
Same script, different cast


Boy , I want You back .
4:49 PM