<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/378615337960097954?origin\x3dhttp://huney-lurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <br>


♥ her` Ads - Nuffnang





♥ the` Girl



RAIN; RUIXIAN
25JULY19EIGHTY-SEVEN
EX-BROOKSIAN
EX-NP
PERSONAL.ASSISTANT
FULL-TIME PRINCESS



free hit counter
ever since 10MAY2008



♥ her` LuRvEs

#1lurve* The LAU's Famiily
#2lurve* My Hubbee, Mr.Liew! ♥
#3lurve* All my be-lurve brothers, siistas & frenz!
#4lurve* singing -> lalalala~
#5lurve* taking photos - i'm the foto freak
#6lurve* blue roses & pink tulip
#7lurve* candies ; sweets ; lollipop
#8lurve* sleeping -> (^(oo)^)zZzZ
#9lurve* piggy; barbie; zhu
#10lurve* strawberry cheese cake ice-cream! yums!
#11lurve* EEYORE & hellokitty!



♥ the` WiishLiist

#wiish1 >> Nokia N86!
#wiish2 >> LV Neverfull MM
#wiish3 >> PANASONIC LUMIX DSLR
#wiish4 >> Pink HP mini
#wiish5 >> Driving License
#wiish6 >> Overseas Trip with Hubbee ♥
#wiish7 >> Learn How to BAKE
#wiish8 >> Learn How to COOK
#wiish9 >> have my own CLARINET
#wiish10 >> Happily Ever After



♥ her` CliQues

IN LURVING MEMORIES - MIKI LAU ♥
boy, i misses eu lots..

MY ♥

SEC-SCH BESTIES: MICH&VON


POLY MATES: u6


My JOV*huney


♥ the` eXitS

x[mOi`webby]x

x[AnnE]x
x[AnTzX;kOr]x

x[Becca]x
x[bErtiNa]x
x[BiAo]x

x[CaSsAnDrA]x

x[Dre]x

x[fArAh]x

x[gEkPenG]x

x[JiaJin]x

x[kAmiyAh]x

x[LeOnG]x

x[miKi;diDi]x
x[miCheLle]x

x[NBSS Concert Band]x
x[NBSS Alumni Band]x

x[qi]x

x[ReGina]x
x[ReiZo]x

x[SaiFun]x
x[SeokYu]x
x[SeRinA]x
x[sHerWyn]x
x[ShiRin]x

x[tHoMaS]x

x[XiA]x
x[XiNhUe]x
x[XiNhUi]x

x[yH]x
x[YS]x
x[yuLinG]x
x[yUn]x



♥ her` ScReAmZ..





♥ the` tWitTer!




♥ her` AlL-tiMe fAvE!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com




♥ the` ReMiNiScE
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010




♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:
Base-Codes (:



♥ Sunday, December 7, 2008

☆ Now And For Always ☆

i've just changed my blog song.
currently playing on list is Now And For Always by Amy Pearson.
a very nice song.
heard it on youtube while korkor ish watching some short clips of We Got Married.
i want this song to be one of those songs played on my wedding.
hope eu guys like tish song as much as i do.
(:

Knew you were out there just have to hold on
I nearly gave up on loving my faith was almost gone
But still I trust it, and I believe that you walked in my life
And you are here with me
Now and for always I give you all of me
Baby your loving is all I'll ever need
And I've lost completely in a feeling that you're giving me
Now and for always
So long I was lonely but those days are gone
Too many nights over myself until you came along
We've had all ups and downs but in our eyes
There's just so many reasons what we sure can try
Now and for always I give you all of me
Baby your loving is all I'll ever need
And I'm lost completely in a feeling that you're giving me
Now and for always
You're everything I've been searching for all of my life
Nothing compares to the way that I'm feeling inside
Now and for always I give you all of me
Baby your loving is all I'll ever need
Cause you give my life for new meaning
Lost completely in a feeling
Nothing better than just being with you
Now and for always


Boy , I want You back .
9:34 PM