<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/378615337960097954?origin\x3dhttp://huney-lurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <br>


♥ her` Ads - Nuffnang





♥ the` Girl



RAIN; RUIXIAN
25JULY19EIGHTY-SEVEN
EX-BROOKSIAN
EX-NP
PERSONAL.ASSISTANT
FULL-TIME PRINCESS



free hit counter
ever since 10MAY2008



♥ her` LuRvEs

#1lurve* The LAU's Famiily
#2lurve* My Hubbee, Mr.Liew! ♥
#3lurve* All my be-lurve brothers, siistas & frenz!
#4lurve* singing -> lalalala~
#5lurve* taking photos - i'm the foto freak
#6lurve* blue roses & pink tulip
#7lurve* candies ; sweets ; lollipop
#8lurve* sleeping -> (^(oo)^)zZzZ
#9lurve* piggy; barbie; zhu
#10lurve* strawberry cheese cake ice-cream! yums!
#11lurve* EEYORE & hellokitty!



♥ the` WiishLiist

#wiish1 >> Nokia N86!
#wiish2 >> LV Neverfull MM
#wiish3 >> PANASONIC LUMIX DSLR
#wiish4 >> Pink HP mini
#wiish5 >> Driving License
#wiish6 >> Overseas Trip with Hubbee ♥
#wiish7 >> Learn How to BAKE
#wiish8 >> Learn How to COOK
#wiish9 >> have my own CLARINET
#wiish10 >> Happily Ever After



♥ her` CliQues

IN LURVING MEMORIES - MIKI LAU ♥
boy, i misses eu lots..

MY ♥

SEC-SCH BESTIES: MICH&VON


POLY MATES: u6


My JOV*huney


♥ the` eXitS

x[mOi`webby]x

x[AnnE]x
x[AnTzX;kOr]x

x[Becca]x
x[bErtiNa]x
x[BiAo]x

x[CaSsAnDrA]x

x[Dre]x

x[fArAh]x

x[gEkPenG]x

x[JiaJin]x

x[kAmiyAh]x

x[LeOnG]x

x[miKi;diDi]x
x[miCheLle]x

x[NBSS Concert Band]x
x[NBSS Alumni Band]x

x[qi]x

x[ReGina]x
x[ReiZo]x

x[SaiFun]x
x[SeokYu]x
x[SeRinA]x
x[sHerWyn]x
x[ShiRin]x

x[tHoMaS]x

x[XiA]x
x[XiNhUe]x
x[XiNhUi]x

x[yH]x
x[YS]x
x[yuLinG]x
x[yUn]x



♥ her` ScReAmZ..





♥ the` tWitTer!




♥ her` AlL-tiMe fAvE!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com




♥ the` ReMiNiScE
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010




♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:
Base-Codes (:



♥ Friday, March 5, 2010

☆ Two Is Better Than One ♥ ☆



currently must have song in my playlist is this.
Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift.
the lyrics and the song will just keep playing in my mind.
i just like this song. and i agreed that two is better than one. (=

anyway, just a short update.
life is great! besides my hectic work load.
everything is getting so much better than i thought.
thanks BF for everything. your companion, your support.
muacks*
i appreciate every single things and effort you had put in. really. (=

anyway people,
enjoy the song above. below is the lyrics.
cheerios! (=
and lastly its TGIF!!


I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one


I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one


Boy , I want You back .
3:48 PM